Friday, December 7, 2012

Game Drawing in Perspective


Personally, I did not like this project. I am not a big fan of drawing or perspective drawing in this case. I feel my piece turned out prety good, but it was definitely not as good as some other people's amazing drawings. It was difficult for me to draw the circles from a perspective point of view, and it was also difficult to draw the game pieces. I did like getting the chance to use colored pencils, and then overlap the colored pencils with watercolor, and blend them together. It helped to show the highlights, values, and shadows. If I were to do this project over again I would allow people to draw more than just game boards, get creative and draw scenes from outdoors and such. From completing this piece it helped me to better understand perspective and using a vanishing point in my drawing.

No comments:

Post a Comment